Users must read the terms carefully and agree with this statement before accepting the service of this website. Users' access to the site and the use of this website in various ways will be regarded as undisputed recognition of the full contents of this statement. Any objection, please consult this website immediately and obtain the written consent of the website.
Intellectual Property Disclaimer
- 1. Unless otherwise specified,the copyrights of the content on this website belong to Racyme (hereinafter referred to as "the company") or its provider. The content include but not limited to trademarks, logo, trade names, structures, web design, text, images and other information. No other person or party may copy, modify the content, or produce a mirror image on the servers which are not owned by the website, or illegally use the content in other ways.
- 2. The copyrights of content and images which are designed, written and produced by the website belong to the company. If other person or party wants to transfer or use the content in other ways, he must obtain the written permission as well as state that the source and copyright belong to the company when use this content.
- 3. The company will reserve the right to take legal action to pursue its legal responsibility for the following behaviors: violate relevant state laws and regulations, not respect the statement of this site, be unauthorized to use contents of the website but not state the source.
Company Logo Statement
- Without the written authorization of the company, any unit or individual shall not use any words, graphics and other types of signs which can be used to identify the company and the relevant business.
- The Company endeavors to provide up-to-date and accurate information on this website. However, when the visitors use the information, the company neither guarantee or ensure that the network service will be able to meet the requirements of users, nor does it guarantee that it will not be interrupted. The company also does not guarantee the timeliness, safety and accuracy of network service. The user shall bear the aforementioned risks independently. The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages caused by the use of network service or the inability to use the service, including the damage of hardware and software, and loss of data.
Interpretation and Jurisdiction
- 1. This statement and its modifications, updates and final interpretations are the property of this website.
- 2. The issues not covered in this statement refer to the relevant laws and regulations of the state. When this statement is in conflict with state laws and regulations, the state laws and regulations should prevail.
- 3. If the disputes arising from the use of this website can not be negotiated by either party, either party could file a lawsuit at the local court where the company locates.